Yes, Christmas has passed. What about next Christmas though?
We didn’t get a chance to make this customized ornament until New Year’s weekend. Better late than never. This kit was easy to use and the ornament turned out well. The instructions are easy to follow and the materials are simple. Check it out, maybe you might like one for your tree at the end of 2017!
- Kneed putty for 30 seconds
- Spread putty out in one of the two templates provided
- Smooth putty using rolling pin
- Place pet’s paw in putty to make impression
- We inscribed her name, below paw print
- Use straw included in kit to make a hole at top to string ribbon through when dry
- When dry, remove template and string ribbon through hole at top